The expertise and wisdom of Judy Haselton is sought out by national publications. She has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Daily News, and Psychology Today, providing comment and counsel on current financial planning topics.
She also writes articles and newsletters for allied professionals and the public and makes guest lecture appearances at professional meetings and institutes of higher learning.
- Transition Stress...?...
- How to Thrive While Life Happens - Sudden Money
- The Three Stages of Widowhood
- Anticipation Planning
- Financial Spring Cleaning
- An Intimate Look at Personal Reinvention
- Beware - The Curse of The Powerball - The Daily News NY
- Laid Off? Here's How to Get Your Finances in Order - USNews and World Report
- The Perils of Pre-Spending - MoneyMindMeaning.com
- Using "Money Scripts" for Better Financial Planning - Wall Street Journal
- Tips to Find a Top Adviser
- For New York's Gay Couples, Tying the Knot Tangles Estates - Wall Street Journal
- When for Richer or Poorer is Put to the Test - NYTimes.com
- Poor, Poor, Rich - The Daily News NY
- Too Rich, Too Soon - The Wall Street Journal
- Dealing with the Emotional Impact of the Financial Crisis - Psychology Today
- The Case for a Formal Transition - SuddenMoney.com